Once we’re born and from the very moment of our first cry, we begin to breathe in toxic substances into our body. Most poisons are eliminated, but eventually harmful residue begins to build up. What this accumulation does is deteriorates and runs down the state of our immune.
So eliminating this environmental buildup of these toxins from the body, becomes a necessary preventive maintenance measure. This so we can remain as healthy as possible as we age.
The healthy body falters to external toxins, usually because of our unhealthy food consumption and lifestyle choices.
The greatest most obvious suspects of harmful toxins entering the body, are the obvious ones.
They include the bad habit vices we voluntarily inject in our body such as excessive alcohol, cigarette smoking, and persistent eating of fatty processed foods.
What these toxic substances does is accumulates and damages the softer organs in the body, which can eventually weaken the immune system if left unattended.
So the key becomes to flush out this toxin buildup, to make the body stronger, and do so naturally.
Making Better Food Choices
Every instruction we hear is to eat more fruits and vegetables, this for good reason. Our daily diet should also include lean meats and whole grains which aren’t processed, and from its most natural source.
What these foods does is helps the body to recover from the situational substances, that are current in the body. The bad remnants left over by the processed junk foods and foreign material we consume.
The key becomes to eliminate as many bad habits as possible. What doing so does, is cuts down the absorption of excess calories and empty sugars such as fructose syrup.
Better food intake will naturally cleanse the body, while making you feel more energetic.
Sweating It Out
What most are aware of is any type of physical activity is helpful, and a necessity for the body. What every exercise routine should strive for however is intense sweating, which will flush out toxins from the body.
So the prescription becomes to workout to the point you exhaust yourself. As new water replaces the unwanted toxins which accumulates in the body, which excretes through the skin.
So make it an effort to have sweaty workouts, or take long hot baths, yoga, or steamy sauna sessions to remove toxins from the body.
Drink Plenty Of Water
What drinking pure clean crisp water does, is forces out and replaces unwanted toxins from the body. What storing enough clean water in the body does is cleanses the organs.
It does so by speeding up the process of the natural elimination of the toxins from the cells.
Water also provide other benefits such as hydration, which contributes to puffy supple skin and less belly fat.
Consumption Of Cleansing Beverages
Green tea is especially recommended because it contains antioxidants, which accelerates while facilitating the body’s metabolism to eliminate unwanted toxins.
Drinking green tea is also able to effectively hydrate the body while protecting it from maladies, such as the flu.
So instead of drinking soft drinks or other unhealthy beverages, choose to sip green tea instead.
Natural Foods Which Removes Toxins From The Body
• Cucumber – What this neutral vegetable contains is up to 95% percent water, which is capable of forcing out toxins while alkalizing the body, delivering an extremely powerful nutritional punch
• Garlic – What this tangy root does is stimulates the liver, which in effect encourages the production of detox enzymes to eliminate toxins
• Broccoli – This green delivers an extreme dosage of vitamins, while simultaneously neutralizing and eliminating unwanted contagions
• Lentils – Lentils are extremely rich in fiber, as just one cup contains 65% percent of your daily requirement. They lower cholesterol, blood sugar, and removes toxins
• Turnip Greens – Are particularly loaded with antioxidants along with sulfur. Without sulfur, the body isn’t able to properly detoxify residue substances such as pharmaceutical drugs, heavy metal accumulation, and environmental toxins. Turnip greens also contain phytonutrients known as glucosinolates, which regulates and activates the enzyme detoxification process
• Walnuts – What these nuts contain are healthy amounts of Omega-3 oils, which assists in the sweeping process of detoxification
• Turmeric Spice – What this valuable spice does among others, is stimulates better liver function, which activates the cleansing process by eliminating toxins
• Red Pepper – When it comes to the bodily cleansing process, vitamin C is one of the best vitamins, as it’s able to transform unwanted toxins into digestible material. What one red pepper contains is up to 3 times more vitamin C than does an orange or green pepper
• Grapefruit – This citrus fruit is particularly singled out because of it’s ability to lower cholesterol, prevent kidney stones, while aiding the flow of the digestive system, which eliminates toxins
• Watercress – What this particular veggie is able to do is keep free radicals away from cells, while energizing the cleansing enzymes in the liver, along with being a natural diuretic
• Mung beans– These beans have been used by Ayurvedic doctors for centuries, as what this easily digestible bean does is absorbs toxic residue directly off the intestinal walls
Stopping Bad Habits
What stopping a bad habit does is takes a while for it to reverse, as its been adopted by the body and mind for a while. Any habit usually needs to be replaced with another hopefully better habit, which isn’t easy to do.
To regain a healthier toxin free body, a premium needs to be paid, this when it comes to removing the build up.
The most common vices, such as excessive alcohol or saturated fat consumption, leaves poison in its tracks.
What these bad habits does is discourages the heart and lungs to perform as they should, as they’re contaminated by the hazardous substances.
So replace all of these bad habits by substituting exercise for smoking, drink water instead of alcohol, etc., which is easier said than done.