2.) – Consume The Good Fats
Women especially will typically cut out any type of fat from their diets as they begin to age. This because of the obvious which is attempting to cut away calories to reduce fat storage.
But fat is required, especially the healthy fats such as the omega-3 fatty acids, which helps in keeping the skin supple while boosting the health of the brain, and keeping the heart strong.
These healthy natural oils will also fight diabetes which increases ones lifespan.
Not enough omega-3 intake increases cellular inflammation, which accelerates the aging process, which can lead towards organ dysfunction as well as decaying bodily function.
Deficiency of the good fats will also make your skin appear more irritated and simply a lot older.
You Can Look Younger By:
• Just simply consume more omega-3. Keep in mind that although it’s found abundantly in nature, the science behind how effective it really is, is still relatively unknown.
• What’s known however, is that eating wholesome natural foods which contain omega-3, as well as other nutrients which are rich in vitamins, including, vitamins B, C, D, E, can result in better brain and cognitive function.
• It’s recommended that you avoid most vegetable oils which are rich in omega-6, found most commonly in sunflower, soy, and safflower oils.
• Also avoid saturated fats that are found in processed cheeses and butter.
• Other excellent healthy oils to consume include extra virgin olive oil, avocados, almonds, and wild “fatty” rich fish such as salmon.
• What’s recommended is 2 1/2 grams of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids on a daily basis. This is equivalent to one tablespoon of pure cod liver oil, or another form of pure fish oil supplement.
• Eating healthy food while taking these healthy oils will better help in the absorption of other fats as well.
1.) – Excess Empty Sugar And Added Sugar
The average person in North America consumes over 150 pounds of a variety of “bad” sugar products on a yearly basis, which contributes to 20% percent of our entire calorie intake.
The health related implications of this ranges from being obese to developing type II diabetes.
Sugar is also responsible for premature wrinkling of the skin, just as much as excessive sun exposure and smoking can.
The cause of this is because of a process known as glycation, which causes sugar to attach itself to the proteins in elastin and collagen, which makes the skin look a lot older and dried out.
Dermatologists has found that the known aging effects of excess sugar consumption in the body, becomes visible at around 35 years of age, and will accelerate significantly after that.
You Can Look Younger By:
• The most effective is cutting down on sugar as well as processed foods.
• It’s recommended that individuals should try limiting their sugar intake to around 25 grams, or 6 teaspoons of sugar and added sugar products per day.
• Fiber can also slow down sugar absorption, so begin consuming whole foods such as eating an orange instead of drinking processed orange juice.
• There are also some prepackaged orange juices on the market which contains the same amount of sugar as a can of cola does, so always read the label.
• When that sugar craving invariably hits, it often occurs when you’re thirsty, so go for some fresh water or a glass of club soda instead of something that’s sweet.
• If liquids aren’t sufficient enough, then try a handful of fresh berries, or a piece of pure dark chocolate to satisfy the hunger.