There are 12 so called ‘Super foods’ available that you can purchase from your local grocery store or health store, that’s guaranteed to help you feel healthier and lose weight. If you begin to eat these ‘foods’ on a regular basis, and implement them into your daily diet, they have all proven to do wonders to improve your health.
If we still have your interest, you may already have some basic knowledge of how important that good nutrition is. You should be a big advocate and believer in “you are what you eat.” Meaning, whatever you put into your body, largely depends on and determines what you look and feel like on the outside.
If you are interested in making a serious effort in improving your health and eating habits, over a period of time, you’ll notice a gradual and positive change in how you feel, and how you look. So thrive to and put forth an effort in making small changes in your lifestyle, and over time and you will eventually be amazed at the will power that you have developed.
The 12 super foods listed should be eaten on a regular basis. They all have their own complementary and unique health benefits. If you decide to mold these foods into your diet, you will notice a visible improvement and more energy in your life.
The 12 Super Foods
1. Almonds, Cashews and other types of nuts- they are a great source of the ‘good’ fat.
2. Beans and Legumes- Beans are a great source of fiber as well as protein.
3. Spinach, Broccoli and other green vegetables- Green veggies are a great source of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
4. Consume Low-Fat Dairy- Low fat dairy such as yogurt are an excellent source of calcium and protein.
5. Oatmeal- Oatmeal is a great source of fiber and protein.
6. Farm Fresh Eggs- Eggs are a great source of protein as well as Vitamin E.
7. Turkey And Other Lean Low-Fat Meats- they are another excellent source of protein.
8. Natural Freshly Made Peanut Butter- although it can be included in category #1, but natural freshly made peanut butter makes eating nuts a lot easier since you can spread it on wheat bread, add bananas, or celery, etc. (provided of course you are not allergic to peanuts or any other kind of nuts.)
9. Extra Virgin Olive Oil- a great replacement for other cooking oils and it is a great source of the good fat and lowers cholesterol.
10. Whole-Grain Breads and Cereals- Natural whole grain foods are known for their great source of fiber.
11. Psyllium- a great soluble fiber, which has a lot of health benefits, such as lowering “bad,” cholesterol
12. Raspberries, Blueberries And Other Berries- are a great source of needed antioxidants.
All these 12 super foods listed have high nutritional value and they should be incorporated into your daily diet.
Make sure that you include these into your grocery shopping list, and find creative ways to work them into your menus and food plans.