Steps To Better Writing And Article Marketing
Marketing your website or affiliate products with articles is an easy and profitable way for extra income. If done correctly, it is a very effective way to get instant visitors based on the keywords and topic you chose.
The following are tips to maximize your article marketing efforts:
1. We all know that not everyone writes well enough to convince readers to react to their message. Have someone evaluate and proof read your articles and ask them to give you honest feedback. If the feedback is not favorable and you feel you cannot improve on your writing efforts, hire someone to write the articles for you. There are numerous sources for freelance writers who will write a precise article based on the subject and keywords you provide.
2. Make sure you have a good descriptive author’s resource box. You can write a few different versions and test to see which draws more visitors. Allow enough test trials to make sure that the information in the resource box is working and not just the content of the article itself.
3. There are a lot of article repositories/directories that now recognize and ban automated article submitters. It is recommended you personally submit to the article sites yourself, by hand or hire a submission company if you can afford one.
4. One of the main purposes of writing articles and submitting them to directories is to get one way back links to your website or blog in a short period of time. It is recommended you submit an article once per day for an entire month. Make sure the articles are unique so you will not be penalized for duplicate content. After a month, submitting on a weekly or bi-weekly basis is advised.
5. Make sure there are no spelling errors and your articles are grammatically correct. Never submit an article until you have proof read it at least twice for any mistakes. If available, allow someone else to read and critique for any errors before you submit.
Article marketing has proved to be an effective and inexpensive way to get your message across. The major search engines love these article directories and spider them daily. Construct usable articles that convey your message based on the keywords you chose, and they will appear on the first page of the search engines.